- Be responsible for all Detail of Month-end Closing and reporting as required.
- Ensure that all balance sheet responsibilities are completed reconciliation.
- Reviews and ensures that accounting entries are correct amount and in proper period.
- Support data to Manager / CFO for prepared monthly and quarterly report to Regional finance/Management.
- Monitor Daily bank balance related bank transaction for period-end closing.
- Support document to external audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager / CFO.
- 5 - 10 years experiences in accounting field
- Strong accounting-related software skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional approach to internal and external clients
- Must be self-motivated with a strong attention to detail.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company