- Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information.
- Performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy and truthfulness.
- Ensuring that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards (both TFRS and IFRS).
- Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
- Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and interdepartmental entries into the ledger on a monthly basis, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
- Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.
- Ensure document & data retention to comply with statutory requirement.
- Responsible for the timely closure and reporting for Financial Statutory book (including issue resolution, co-ordination with External Financial Auditor) during interim & year end audit.
- Handle special projects or others as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher In Accounting
- 3 years of working experience in Accounting or Audit
- Proven knowledge of accounting regulations, practices and standards (IFRS) withstrong understanding of local taxation regulations.
- Good knowledge of the ERP system and MS Office.
- English proficiency in writing and speaking.
- Experience working in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment.
- Positive attitude, a fast-learner, detail-oriented, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Self-motivated, commitment, result-oriented mindset, and flexibility to work to tight and demanding deadlines.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company