What you’ll Do:
- Plan, implement, and generate reports on medium to complex IT security and governance reviews and IT general and application control audits
- Assess the existence, efficiency, and effectiveness of the IT control environment by directing control/process optimization
- Inspect the company’s IT policies and procedures; perform an evaluation of control design; and carry out an assessment of the effectiveness of company internal controls concerning IT processes and systems to help ensure the company’s IT compliance programs are achieved always.
- Maintain a strong knowledge and understanding of business strategies, challenges, and risks. And Identify vulnerabilities in information systems through risk assessments.
- Add value to and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business and the IT audit function by leading best practices for standards and procedures.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in the IT environment and help in developing audit plans to counter whatever risks that might be associated with the application of such technologies.
- Provide leadership to the team in achieving internal process improvement, effectiveness, and greater levels of competency.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to staff; responsible for technical development of staff.
- Perform IT audit analysis, and reports as well as deliver audit results and findings to stakeholders.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, MIS, or in other related field
- At least 10 years of experience working in IT Audit or related fields.
- Possess certifications such as CISA or CISSP is strongly preferred.
- Profound knowledge of IT frameworks, standards, and best practices (e.g., COBIT, ISO 27001).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to effectively prioritize and coordinate multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Strong ability to work effectively in a team and to communicate verbally and in writing with both external and internal customers.
- Eagerness to learn in diverse areas, as well as possess a strong ability to work independently to produce desired results.
- Proven experience in successful implementation of IT control improvements.
- Strong communication skills in both Thai and English.