What you’ll Do:
- Oversee financial risks and treasury activities, including cash flow forecasting and projections, cash investments, optimize capital structures (debt/equity), manage banking relationships, drive negotiations for banking transactions, FX risk management, hedging strategies, recommend alternative financing structures. Be able to demonstrate impact of treasury structures on P&L, balance sheet, financial ratios.
- Drive the Finance projects and transformation efforts within the CFO office including month-end financial close improvement projects, process, control and governance projects.
- Financial modelling, valuation, consulting and advisory experience will be an advantage.
- Identify and prioritize existing integration requirements and process inefficiencies, recommend solutions and drive their timely implementations.
- Prepare presentation materials and participate in routine update meetings with segment and corporate stakeholders, and present where needed.
- Develop measures of success to track progress towards stated objectives and goals.
- Identify potential issues and risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Establish new processes and policies as needed to ensure successful transformation and project execution.
- Other duties as assigned by Line Manager.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field. Strong accounting background will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience, including with global management consultancy firm or technology companies (listed company experience will be an advantage), or performed an in-house role with strong technical and general treasury/cash/FX and finance knowledge.
- Adapt to leveraging/ implementing technology software/ systems/ automation tools to perform effective work.
- Proven track record of leading finance change initiatives, understanding of business processes related to GL, Closing, Consolidation, Cash
- Management, P2P, OTC, Fixed Assets, Financial Reporting, and Internal Control concepts; experience assessing impact of business process change.
- Proven ability to work with diverse stakeholders, manage competing agendas and priorities, and translate complex information across functions.
- Characteristic of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines, and comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written including English skills.