What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, law, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in risk management, fraud prevention, debt collection, or a related field.
- Deep knowledge of risk management, fraud prevention, and debt collection practices.
- Experience working in a regulated environment and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong decision-making skills and proven track record of leadership.
- Good organizational, prioritization, and time-management skills.
- Self Motivated individual with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English, including the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.