LINE MAN Wongnai is Thailand’s Leading On-Demand Delivery and Lifestyle e-Commerce platform services. We build technology to help Thai people live better, to empower all local businesses by creating an end-to-end food ecosystem through our channel LINE MAN and Wongnai. Connected consumers, riders, and local businesses and improved the daily life of all parties with restaurants nationwide. And because we are local, we provide the deepest variety and services that are tailor-made for Thai people.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Accounting (AP) Manager to join our Accounting Team. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will bring your expertise and skills to tackle the challenges that impact millions of people on our journey to become the No.1 food platform in Thailand.
- Manage and responsible for Accounts Payable functions for LMWN as well as support monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing with internal teams
- Review, monitor, and ensure the completeness and correctness of all accounting and tax records
- Ensure all accounting and tax treatments comply with statutory requirements and company policies.
- Review and submit tax report/tax filing in the compliance with laws and regulations as well as ensure the correctness and accuracy of the report/filing (PND3, 53, 54 and PP 30, 36)
- Monitor and reconcile AP Aging, VAT report, Balance Sheet
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational
- Coordinate with external auditors, revenue department, vendors, and others for all financial accounting and tax activities.
- Lead team to simplified working process and handle special projects or others as requested