Credit Control and Collection Manager
- Ensure staff is meeting production goals, complying with company standards and collection laws and generally performing the essential functions of their position.
- Monitor collection performances of Riders, Merchants, or other partners to ensure timely collection.
- Conduct analysis for continuous collection performance improvement or invent bad debt preventive solutions.
- Review and optimize collection policy in each service and work with operation teams to ensure that best practices to prevent bad debt and ensure collection performance are in place.
- Supervise and coordinate activities engaged in collecting overdue payments for charge accounts.
- Evaluate collection workload according to degree and assign accounts to subordinates for collection.
- Authorize or refer accounts for repossession and legal actions against debtors.
- Assist subordinates with collection activities in difficult cases.
- Bachelor of Finance or Accountancy
- At least 5 years experience in financial and payments
- Minimum management level experience for 3 years.
- Knowledge to conduct Risk Identification.
- Knowledge in financial analysis.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
- Good MS Office skills especially in Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Experienced in using Dashboard Tools e.g. MS Power BI, Tableau, is a plus.
- State laws governing the collection of debt and the laws as mandated by the Debt Collection Practices Act.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on
your annual leave Yearly company