What you’ll Do:
- Lead and handle all tax filing and transactions and ensure adherence to all tax regulations as well as manage all tax issues.
- Act as first point of contact for all tax matters with Tax Authorities for tax audits, queries, and investigations.
- Act as advisor to support key business initiatives, identify potential tax issues and provide advice, evaluate current tax structure, and recommend any changes or planning ideas as well as establish internal processes and procedures to manage exposure to tax risks.
- Lead tax projects, initiate and drive the improvement of the tax reporting processes.
- Supervise and maintain good communication/discussion with relevant internal parties and advise for tax guidance or issue of tax regulations.
- Monitor tax rules/regulations and ensure to update tax standards and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Tax, Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- At least 10 years of experience including tax advisory/consultancy experience.
- Experience in a multinational tax environment, consultant from Big 4 or large corporates.
- Knowledge in both International Tax and Local Tax Compliance.
- Strong technical knowledge in direct/indirect taxes with experience with tax setup in ERP systems.
- Detail-oriented, Project Management expertise, and strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to effectively explain and communicate complicated tax issues with all levels of cross-functional teams and Senior Managements.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines, and comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- E-Commerce or Media industry experience is a plus.
- Good command of English in both written and verbal.