What you’ll Do:
- Manage, coach, and support engineering team.
- Lead development squad to achieve the product visions.
- Implement and monitor technical strategy performance metrics.
- Lead the design/development of large-scale software solution.
- Maintain the quality of the software by following company standard.
- Contribute to architectural designs which can improve the efficiency and flexibility of services.
- Contribute the development of high quality code through active participation in code and design reviews.
- Provide/Contribute the development best practices and technical solutions for the software development team.
- Mentor and train team members on software design, team goals and coding standards.
- Participate in knowledge sharing session.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Work closely with the Product owner as “Technical partner” by providing the technical suggestion for a business solution.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new features of the product.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience building and leading engineering teams.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience as a senior software developer level (or related field).
- Expert experience with Scrum and Agile development processes and methodologies.
- Experience developing big data, web-based technologies is essential; as is a background of developing software solutions for large-scale API platforms.
- Understand the general concepts of functional programming.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.