What you’ll Do:
- Define and create visibility on technology and architecture vision and roadmap.
- Work with software architects, engineering managers and directors, product managers to align product roadmaps with strengths and opportunities within the technical stack and architecture, provide input on feasibility and cost impact.
- Own the overall technological architecture and platform of the products as well its short and long term evolution.
- Constantly look for better ways of solving technical problems and design evolutionary solutions while managing cost implications.
- Design and own technical up-skilling and onboarding for tech team members.
- Eventually responsible for building reusable and scalable architecture and infrastructure.
- You are seen as an expert and technical authority on architecture, system design, technology management, and seasoned technologist with deep insight into newest stacks and trends.
What you’ll Need:
- 7-10 years of experience in backend/enterprise application development.
- Previously architected and evolved high-scale platform solutions.
- Experience guiding, influencing and teaching engineer
- Proficient in one or more mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Web).
- Experience utilizing and implementing development methodologies (i.e. Agile).
- Experience developing web-based technologies is essential; as is a background of developing software solutions for large-scale API platforms.
- Good command of written and spoken in English.