It would be great if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in data science, statistical or mathematical research, operations research, or complex data modelling/ analytics
- Strong understanding of the mathematics underpinning analytics, particularly around graph theory, Markov chains, linear programming, and mathematical (convex) optimization
- A hacker’s mindset – the ability to build simple but clever and elegant solutions to new problems within significant resource, operational and time constraints through deep understanding of the business, creative problem solving, and a wide range of expertise in data, analytics, automation, programming, and prototyping.
- A good understanding of statistics, computer science, and data, and the ability to implement this understanding in complex business situations.
- Experience with complex analytics and statistical/machine learning techniques using R/Python/Spark
- Ability to read, understand, and implement state of the art algorithms, approaches, and methods from conference papers or published research
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, operations research, or data science is preferred
- Familiarity with agent-based modelling, deep learning, or ability to work in matrix mathematics is a plus