What you’ll Do:
- Work with developers with a focus on automating build and deployment.
- Implement CI/CD pipeline for web, api, mobile projects (GitlabCI) and Testing activities.
- Building environments for unit tests, integration tests, automation tests.
- Develop tools to automate any manual processes.
What you’ll Need:
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools such as GitlabCI, Jenkins, ArgoCD.
- Experience in building processes for deploying to a Kubernetes based environment, ideally using Gitlab and Helm.
- Experience with infrastructure automation solutions such as Ansible, Terraform.
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages, such as Go, Java, Python or similar.
It’d be Great if you have:
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Hands-on experience with logging systems such as ELK.
- Experience with Cloud Platform (AWS or Google Cloud).
- Knowledge in Security and how to test is an advantage.