What you need to succeed in this role:
- Good understanding of Linux and Network administration skills for troubleshooting.
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning such as Ansible, Terraform.
- In-depth hands-on work experience with implementations of Kubernetes.
- Ability to debug issues with Kubernetes clusters and complex applications hosted on k8s.
It would be great if you have:
- Hands-on experience on Linux debugging, performance tuning.
- Good understanding of Cloud Platform (AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience on monitoring, logging, and tracing systems such as ELK, Prometheus, Thanos, Vector, OpenTelemetry.
- Experience designing and managing MongoDB and MySQL databases is an advantage.
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages, such as Go, Java, Python or similar is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Security is an advantage.