- Design and develop large and high performance data processing systems to drive LINE MAN Wongnai business growth and improve the product experience.
- Lead and oversee data engineering projects to ensure pipelines are reliable, efficient, testable, & maintainable.
- Improve data quality to management and governance.
- Evangelize high quality software engineering practices towards building data infrastructure and pipelines at scale.
- Contribute to shared engineering tooling & standards to improve the productivity and quality of output for engineers across the company
- At least 3 years of practical/hands-on experience in Data Engineering or ETL, or at least 8 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong education background with degrees in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying high performance and distributed systems with reliable monitoring and logging practices.
- Working knowledge of relational/non-relational databases and query authoring (SQL).
- Experience with Python / Spark / Java or Scala
- Deep knowledge of Big Data tools e.g. Kafka, etc.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company