- Provide expert level 2 technical support for LMWN products to customers and internal partners.
- Analyze issues from Customer Service (level 1), identify the root cause, lead the investigation and own the problem resolution.
- Escalate issues related to software defects to the software development team, working closely with product managers and engineers to ensure smooth problem investigation.
- Follow all policies and procedures for managing and raising customer issues to reduce resolution times following the best practice and SLAs.
- Work with all stakeholders to enhance customer’s support experiences.
- Call out major, elusive, and recurrent issues that are impacting clients.
- Able to work shifts and on weekends including holidays (a rotation basis).
- More than 4 years of experience in application support, DevOps, or SRE team.
- Logical problem solver who is self-motivated and a strong contributor within a team.
- Solid understanding of operating systems, networks, and SQL (knowledge of any programming language is a plus).
- Experience in a customer service environment and having outstanding Customer Service skills thorough knowledge of incident/problem/change processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Ability to partner with business and technology stakeholders to successfully deliver projects or resolutions to customer concerns.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company