What you’ll Do:
- Take ownership of product quality. Work in a team to deliver LINE MAN Wongnai applications and services across various client and server-side technologies.
- Make a discussion, analysis, develop requirements with the team to ensure that the services are testable and have a good quality.
- Automate a manual verification process for product release candidates to optimize development effort and reduce time to market of LINE MAN Wongnai products.
- Help engineering teams on test setups and testing best practices. Analyze the product and feature requirements, converting them into test cases, automation tests and execution to ensure product quality.
- Identify and determine the cause of quality issues and drive corrective and take preventive actions to resolve them.
What you’ll Need:
- Able to understand system and application logic quickly.
- Growth mindset (Highly motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic).
- Understand the fundamental of the test level (Unit/API/UI tests).
It’d be Great if you have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Detail-oriented and analytical-minded.
- Has experience in test automation testing tools like Cypress, XCTest, Espresso would be advantage.