To be considered for this program, you must:
- Be able to join the program at least 2 months
- Be able to join the program with in any period of 1 Jan - 31 Dec 2023
- Be able to join the program as an internship or Co-operative education program
What you'll do:
- Create and design testing procedures for software applications both manual and automated testing, including functional and non-functional testing procedures.
- Analyze and find solutions with the internal team in testing procedures to get the best result and service for our users.
What you’ll Need:
- Have proficient knowledge and an in-depth understanding of Data Structure, Algorithm, OOP, Coding, Design Patterns, other Best Practices.
- Able to work well with others in fast pacing.
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things.
- Proficient knowledge or experience of Automated Test Tools or other frameworks such as Selenium is a plus.
- Good understanding of website and application.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python, PHP, Ruby, Shell script, SQL is a plus.
- Good understanding of UX is preferable.