What you’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to deliver quality and efficient software - easy to maintain, testable, and reusable in Agile Principle with Scrum methodology.
- Design and develop good quality backend systems for POS service.
- Writes unit tests and other forms of automated tests
- Improve the system to enable better performance and high scalability, and improve code for easier maintenance to support users and business growth.
- Work with different teams to make a real impact that will benefit the team and users of LINE MAN Wongnai.
- Learn and use many technology tools and programming languages in software development such as PHP, Node.js, Golang, Java, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Git, CI/CD, Grafana, ELK, Airflow, AWS, Data Pipeline, and others.
- Share, learn, and grow together with your cross-functional team in many areas.
What you’ll Need:
- Proficient in PHP programming and willing to learn new technologies and teach others such as Node.js.
- Able to use Golang, Java, and other technologies are additional.
- Able to write unit tests and other forms of automated tests.
- Experienced in database software such as PostgreSQL, Redis, and MySQL.
- Having great attention to detail and writing the unit test and integration test to prove that source code is implemented correctly as requirements and test cases from QA.
- Always refactoring existing source code with the best practice and keeping its library up to date.
- Giving opinions in the meeting without hesitation in order to best result whether technical or product.
- Ready to face challenging problems with your team and enjoy solving them such as How to scale the system, the external systems frequently fail, and floating-point accuracy.
- Understanding the document in English clearly