What you’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to deliver quality and efficient software - easy to maintain, testable, and reusable in Agile Principle with Scrum methodology.
- Work with different teams to make a real impact that will benefit the team and users of LINE MAN Wongnai.
- Design and develop backend systems for services such as LINE MAN, Wongnai.com, Wongnai POS, and Wongnai Merchant App (WMA) to enhance web and mobile application capabilities in order to deliver food meals for millions of customers from 1 million restaurants across the Thailand country.
- Improve the system to enable better performance and high scalability, improve code for easier maintenance, and improve team productivity supporting active user growth.
- Learn and use many technology tools and programming languages in software development such as Java, Golang, gRPC, Node.js, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Git, CI/CD, Grafana, ELK, Airflow, AWS, Data Pipeline, and others.
- Share, learn and grow together with our experts in many fields who will consult you since onboarding.
- Please visit our engineering blog if you’d like to learn more.
What you’ll Need:
- Able to use Java and Golang language to develop the backend API or Scheduler Job and willing to learn new technologies and teach others such as Golang.
- Having great attention to detail and writing the unit test and integration test proven your source code correct as requirements and test cases from QA.
- Always refactoring existing source code with the best practice and keep its library up to date.
- Giving opinion in the meeting without hesitation in order to best result whether technical or product.
- Ready to face challenging problems with your team and enjoy solving them such as How to scale the system, the external systems frequently fail, floating-point accuracy.
- Understanding the document in English clearly.
It’d be Great if you have:
- Experience with the APIs and microservice architectures.
- Experienced in Golang development.
- Deep understanding of low-level technical.
#Java #Golang #DB #MQ #ELK