What you’ll Do:
- Mentor a new impactful team of engineers in an Agile development process with continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) model.
- Build overall Quality strategy, along with providing visibility and decision-making around metrics.
- Collaborate between Quality and various engineering teams & product managers to incorporate end to end customer flows and journey in testing strategy.
- Work closely with engineering teams to validate the quality of our products, services and applications to the next level that will benefit the team and users of LINE MAN Wongnai.
- Maintain testing instances, develop tooling to improve testing experience for the engineering team such as tools for automated testing and performance testing.
- Serve as a technical resource and engineering mentor for other engineers both inside and outside the immediate team.
What you’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in leading quality assurance testing teams, including both manual and automated testing.
- Experience in testing web, mobile, and backend APIs across platforms to identify software defects and end-to-end issues.
- Understand the fundamentals of the test level (Unit/API/UI tests).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong understanding in backend technologies
- Humble and authentic leadership which places the needs of others first and helps people develop and perform as highly as possible.
- Growth mindset, willing to learn new things and teach others.
- Able to communicate in both spoken and written English.
It'd be Great if you have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Detail-oriented and analytical-minded.
- Has experience in test automation testing tools like Cypress, XCTest, Espresso would be advantageous.