What you’ll Do:
- Implementing and maintaining various kinds of systems and technologies: React Native, Java Spring services, Golang services, ETL pipelines (batch and real-time), ReactJS Web App, etc. You don’t have to be an expert in all areas but you should excel in some areas and be willing to expand your knowledge.
- Collaborating with PMs to solve problems for merchants by listening to their feedback, finding supporting data, identifying root cause, designing solutions, conducting engineers of implementation, reviewing and releasing to merchants, and monitoring for the results.
- Leading product development and ensuring deliveries from end to end with all stakeholders in the operation team, product team, engineers, SREs, QAs.
- Collaborating with Engineering Manager to maintain team technical knowledge both new joiner and existing to always be up-to-date and proactively be prepared for swift changes of tech stack, tools, libraries to serve development strategy.
- Driving fast-pace release development culture through demonstration of test automation, load test development with testable code.
- Advocating your engineering team to stay at the highest technical standard via pair programming, knowledge sharing, technical coaching, delegate some challenging tasks, improve efficiency of software development processes, software release process, and employ various automations throughout the lifecycle.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT-related fields
- At least 7+ years of experience in software development, or in IT industry
- Able to learn a new programming language, stacks or unfamiliar tools.
- Experiences in Java or Go language, and DB systems to develop high-performance and highly scalable backend systems.
- Knowledge of event-driven architectures, data engineering, and real-time systems. For example, having experiences of using Kafka ecosystems, big data stacks, and business intelligence applications.
- Having knowledge of Cloud infrastructures, container orchestration, CDN, web analytics platform, and application performance monitoring.
- Experiences of developing web or mobile applications. It could be any web framework, ReactJS, React Native, or any native mobile development.
- Having great analytical thinking and problem-solving skills in order to solve very challenging business problems systematically and effectively.
- Courage to stand-firm to expose and perceive thoughts with an empathize goal-oriented mindset.
- Cleary, effective, and precise in communication with engineers and non-engineers.
- Able to communicate in English.
It’d be Great if you have: (If any)
- A deep expertise in all of these areas: web frontend development, mobile development, and backend development.
- Track records of coaching and growing software engineers team.
- Proven past experiences with concrete achievements in products, businesses, and technical initiatives.
- Good command of English: TOEIC 800 is a plus.