What you’ll Do:
- Discuss with product owner for software requirements and preparing test scenarios to ensure quality on software usability.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute manual test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out exploratory test and regression testing.
What you’ll Need:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 years experience in QA or software testing.
- Able to understand system and application logic quickly.
- Has an experience in API test (Postman, SoapUI).
- Has an experience in Mobile test (Android or iOS).
- Able to communicate with English.
- 6 months or 1 year contract.