What you’ll Do:
- Utilizing software to perform efficient planning, designing, and development in order to perform quality control and resolving structural design and other issues throughout the implementation stages.
- Design and develop backend systems for LINE MAN Wongnai which covers a wide range of businesses including Food delivery, Ride Hailing, Messenger, Supermarket and Restaurant.
- Design and develop the back-office that enables high performance and scalability. The technologies we use include Golang, Java, Python, Node.js, gRPC, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Git, CI/CD, Grafana, ELK, Airflow, AWS, Data pipeline and more.
- You will start your end-to-end software development experience from design, writing, source code, testing, deploying, production, bug fixing, and keeping the system up and running to provide the best user experience.
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, features and help building a team and cultivate innovation by driving cross-collaboration and execution of projects across multiple teams.
- Work in a cross-functional team consisting of developers, QA engineers, UX/UI designers, and a product manager who help each other develop the system to meet the needs of customers as much as possible and make a real impact that will benefit the team and users of LINE MAN Wongnai.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field of specialization preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in software engineer or any field related.
- Ability to develop software in any of the following: Golang, Java, Python.
- Experience with the APIs and microservice architectures.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience in DevOps Practices and CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in using Docker to create Docker Images and Deploy Docker Containers.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving abilities.