What you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a software engineer at heart and you’re comfortable writing software to solve problems.
- You have experience working on any of the following backend technologies: Golang, Java, Python, or other programming languages.
- You have experience working on the unit test / integration test.
- You are interested in distributed systems and writing resilient and highly scalable software.
- You are comfortable working in a cross-functional team consisting of developers, QA engineers, an UX/UI designer, and a product manager
- You are keen to raise your ideas in the meeting that helps improve our products in the Technical and Business area.
- You are keen to learn more about new technologies that can improve our products.
It would be great if you have:
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to develop software in any of the following: Golang, Java, Python
- Experience with the APIs and microservice architectures
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in DevOps Practices and CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in using Docker to create Docker Images and Deploy Docker Containers