What you’ll Do:
- Develop frontend parts of various services of LINE MAN Wongnai, including API Gateway that supports each client platform, both Web App and Mobile App.
- Deliver quality and efficient software - easy to maintain, testable and reusable.
- Work with the product team and design team to provide the best experience for LINE MAN Wongnai users on the Android applications.
- Improve the better web performance by minimising file size, improve code for easier maintenance and improve team productivity.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and appropriately implement them.
What you’ll Need:
- Understanding of Web Technology and Responsive Design
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, OOP, Design Patterns, and Best Practices.
- Growth mindset, willing to learn new things and teach others.
- Able to communicate in both spoken and written English.
It’d be Great if you have:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Web Application on React and able to design systems and work with large code bases very well.
- Experience in Universal React, GraphQL, ImmutableJS, SCSS.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Flux architecture, Critical-Rendering Path, Browser Networking, Reactive Pattern, Design Patterns and Best Practices.
- Understanding Backend development systems such as Java, Node.js, Golang or Python.
- Experience in optimizing page load speed, rendering speed or time to interactive.
- Good communication skills in public speaking and writing.
- Provide advice, mentor and coach other team members.