What you’ll Do:
- Boost LINE MAN service quality leveraging exploratory and advanced data analysis.
- Work with product team and data engineer to plan and design data collection strategies,
procedures and policies.
- Define and measure service metrics with business and product team to support
- Work with team to prioritize business and product development opportunity.
- Visualize and simplify the data to identify opportunity to improve processes and strategies.
- Develop and manage BI solutions.
What you’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data analyst or related fields.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using data analytics tools.
(Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.).
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting tools, database (SQL), programming (Python).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills - communicate findings and writing clear, comprehensive reports.
It’d be Great if you have:
- Experience working with ETL, data pipeline.
- Experience in advertising/marketing tech.