What you’ll Do:
- Boost LINE MAN service quality leveraging exploratory and advanced data analysis.
- Work with product team and data engineer to plan and design data collection strategies, procedures and policies.
- Define and measure service metrics with the business and product team to support data-driven decision.
- Work with team to prioritize business and product development opportunity.
- Visualize and simplify the data to identify the opportunity to improve processes and strategies.
- Develop and manage BI solutions.
What you’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data analyst, or related fields.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using data analytics tools (PowerBI, Tableau or similar BI tools.)
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting tools, database (SQL), programming (Python)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills both Thai and English - communicate findings and writing clear, comprehensive reports.
- A good understanding of statistical modelling knowledge or any machine learning technique knowledge is a plus (regression, logistic regression, random forest, etc.)
It’d be great if you have: (If any)
- Experience working with ETL, data pipeline.
- Experience in advertising, marketing tech, e-commerce or consulting experience.
- A good understanding of statistical modelling knowledge or any machine learning technique knowledge is a plus.