What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Analytics, Business Administration, or related fields
- 0–3 years of experience in data science, statistical or mathematical research, operations research, or complex data modeling and analytics
- Evidence of previous projects (personal or work-related) with complex analytics and statistical/machine learning techniques using R/Python
- Strong SQL skills.
- Familiarity with the mathematics underpinning analytics (linear programming, linear algebra, convex optimisations, etc.) is a plus
- good understanding of statistics, computer science, and data, and the ability to implement this understanding in complex business situations.
- A hacker’s mindset – the ability to build simple but clever and elegant solutions to new problems within significant resource, operational and time constraints through deep understanding of the business, creative problem solving, and a wide range of expertise in data, analytics, automation, programming, and prototyping
- Great communication skills, organization skills, multitasking and teamwork
- A good command of English