What you'll Do:
- Provide strong leadership, vision, insight, motivation and goals to developing Customer Service/Support best practices
- Create and develop team SOP and ensure the well execution for business operation
- Manage the development and implementation of operational strategies for Customer Support Management
- Manage team shift managements both internal and outsourced staff to align with servicing FTEs
- Weekly and Monthly monitor resources FTEs and create job rotation, resources allocation plan
- Provide management reports both voices and non-voices services and analyze the data and suggest the action plans to managements
- Ensure smooth running of daily processes to meet service commitment levels
- Cost management and utilizations for department's highest efficientcy and being as lean as possible
- Ensure that all subordinates are working effectively and following all technical and company service processes as well as ensure that proper notification/ escalation of service activities are followed as related by company policies and partner requirements
- Manage, train and coach Customer Support Team member and monitor staff’s performance according to established monitoring standards
What you'll Need:
- 5 year’s work experience in customer service, customer experience, operations or a related field. 3 years of people management experience is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and math skills.
- Passionate about the customer and curious about customer behavior.
- Proven ability to build relationships, facilitate and negotiate across an organization.
- Strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement and performance management.