What you’ll Do:
- Work cross-functionally with business intelligence, key account management, business development, project mangement, and other teams as needed.
- Leverage analytics and data science teams for actionable insights, algorithms, test designs and model validation for POS improvement
- Analyzed vendor management programs and identified continuous improvement processes.
- Coordinate with third parties or in-house team for solution within SLA time
- Monthly plan and update progress
- Be able to identify key success factor and Result driven
- To structure a POS support team and monitor team member's KPI within budget.
What you’ll Need:
- Can do attitude
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Proven ability to build relationships, facilitate and negotiate across an organization
- Passionate about the customer and curious about customer behavior
- Strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement and performance management
- 5 year’s work experience in customer service, customer experience, operations or a related field would also be an advantage
- Intermediate level of google sheet and able to craft pitching deck for mgmt
- Experience in Salesforce (able to create reports/ dashboard)