- Handle end-to-end outsource recruitment agencies relationship with manpower such as contract employees.
- Be a contact person for internal stakeholders and the agencies (outsource vendors)
- Initiate reports and provide information related to outsource employees such as headcount planning, work contract, and invoices.
- Maintain and source for new manpower providers.
- Update market on competitive package for Contract Workers and alignment with different vendors on a same package
- Initiate the on boarding & off boarding of outsource employees.
- Control cost and provide accurate monthly accruals
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR or related fields.
- Experience with managing a huge personnel scale would be an advantage.
- Exposure to industrial relations and strong knowledge of compliance with the Labor Law
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with data quality with strong analytical and problem solving skills and knowledge of G Suite.
- Cost sensitive and able to manage human related issues.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Thai.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on
your annual leave Yearly company