- Manage communication pipeline between show production staff, production department and outsider.
- Manage the collection, accounting documents and filing of relevant materials (e.g. receipt, petty cash, accounting tools, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
- Produce financial monthly reports, financial results, and variance reporting
- Seek out and research vendors in the production realm (e.g., photographer, videographer, video editor, writer, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of relevant experience in media production company-related fields.
- Practical experience with on and off-site shoots/events
- Flexibility with changing schedules
- Must be able to communicate tactfully with all levels of jobs and company personnel in a professional manner
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Must be organized, resourceful, and able to work independently
- Experience utilizing the software. (e.g., google sheet s, google docs)