- Daily news writing, reviewing gadgets and developing authoritative analytical, in-depth articles to be published on our website and social media in a timely manner.
- A detail-oriented writer who can generate compelling story ideas and understands the magic of a good headline.
- Attend product briefings and product launching events: take notes, photograph the products (mobile camera will suffice or else our photographer will accompany), know which questions to ask and abide by the terms of NDAs/embargoes.
- Create and help develop a video script with creativity and comprehension of video storytelling.
- Analyze the results of your work in order to improve the content particularly with regards to audience engagement, response and performance metrics.
- 3 years+ of experience in online media publication. Experiences in technology-related media is a plus.
- Thai and English proficiency is a must.
- Knowledge, understanding and keen interest in technology, digital spaces and Blognone’s core coverage areas.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills being able to summarize and simplify the stories.
- Ability to research, analyse and summarize the essence and gist of data and information.
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple assignments with ‘all-hands-on-deck’ and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters).
- Comfortable working with data and spreadsheets when needed.