We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Content Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
- Work with the Head of Content to deliver an effective content strategy, aligned to our brand strategy
- Develop strategic social media content for current client briefs and future client pitches
- Supervise (internal/external) writers, editors, and content creators; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gather data and handle analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on those results. Work with owners of content to revise and measure content against goals
- Assist with sourcing external production companies to collaborate with including photographers, actors and editors