What you’ll Do:
- Manage various social media on a daily basis for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, etc.)
- Collaborate with the content team to develop impactful content ideas and publish content across multiple digital platforms.
- Explore new functions of the platforms and propose new engagement posts accordingly.
- Creative thinking mindset with a passion for generating unique and engaging content ideas.
- Support performance marketing campaign optimization in executing social advertising to promote content that will achieve set targets.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of social media performance efforts using key performance indicators (KPIs). Generate regular reports to assess the impact of social media and make data-driven recommendations for improvements.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing or a related field.
- Basic proficiency with social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Stay up-to-date to social media trends, best practices, and new technologies.
- Attention to detail with an interest in data analysis and reporting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, hard-working and a good team player.
- Humble and flexible person with a "CAN DO" attitude.