What you’ll Do:
- Build relationships with LINE MAN Wongnai's partners by taking care of and presenting products. and after-sales service for restaurant partners Have a good experience when doing business with the company.
- Analyze the stores in the portfolio, analyzing promotions and competitive campaigns, patterns and trends that can encourage restaurants to adapt and stay alert to their marketing efforts. Including inviting restaurants to participate in promotions to increase opportunities for online advertising.
- Coordinate with closely related teams such as marketing department, sales department, product development department. after-sales service and others, so that restaurants get the most out of joining the business.
What you’ll Need:
- Experience in Key Account, Sales, Customer Relationship, Customer Support or online work, Delivery platform, E-commerce will be an advantage.
- Good at communication and negotiation skills Able to solve immediate problems and work according to the goals set.
- Have analytical thinking skills, solve problems logically and creative have a good presentation.
- Have a driver's license and be able to travel in the area of responsibility as well.