What you’ll Do:
- Select, search, and develop relationships with potential customers (restaurants, hotels and brands).
- Call and make an appointment to present to sell advertisements, sell systems, and invite customers to participate in marketing/business activities with Wongnai and partners.
- Contact and coordinate with customers and the Wongnai team to provide after-sales service.
- Collect feedback, make a summary report for customers who care and propose guidelines for improvement and development
- Responsible for project work as assigned.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Sales/Business Administration or related
- At least 6 months of experience in selling advertising media or contacting restaurant customers or at least 1 year of experience in selling other businesses
- Have knowledge and understanding of technology and applications.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills Able to solve specific problems
- If you have experience in selling or taking care of customers will consider specially
- Diligent and able to work according to set goals
- Able to work under pressure
- Dare to cold call customers, be patient and follow the results to the end.
- Able to travel in responsible areas well and have Knowledge of different places (Able to travel upcountry will be an advantage)
- Able to communicate in English will be an advantage