What you’ll Do:
- Manage a sales management team to lay out sales strategies in each product and area.
- Design sales plan and customer outreach plans that align with strategy,
- Evaluate, Measure KPIs and monitor sales team performance,
- Plan and conduct sales team training using tools such as role play, objection handling, and other sales skill developments.
- Provide sales forecast with the Business Development team
- Design a commission scheme, evaluate and propose adjustments
- Identify problems and obstacles encountered in order to present a solution for both product and operation segments so that the sales team has results and get better performance
What you’ll Need:
- Have experience in Sales Management or leading Sales, Pre-Sales or Post-Sales teams for more than 5 years ; preferably with relevant experience in Internet companies, e-Commerce.
- Have Data-driven analytical thinking skills.
- Have presentation skills and good communication
- Strong leadership and able to motivate and drive the team to accomplish their set goals and plans.
- Ambitious, think fast, act fast, quick problem solving, like challenges, and able to withstand pressure.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) in both Thai and English