What you’ll Do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and develop a strong Key Account team that aligns with the company's overall direction and goals.
- Design sales plans and customer outreach plans that align with strategy.
- Develop and execute strategies to strengthen relationships with key restaurant partners, ensuring their satisfaction and maximizing business opportunities.
- Evaluate, Measure KPIs, monitor and summarize Key Account team performance reports.
- Provide clear directions, guidance, and support to the team to help them achieve their goals and targets.
- Analyze market statistics and competitors' performance to identify trends, challenges, and opportunities, and develop work plans and strategies accordingly.
- Utilize data-driven analytical thinking to propose improvements or enhancements to work processes that can contribute to the team's overall performance.
- Coordinate and collaborate with various departments within the organization, utilizing the analyzed data to drive improvements and enhance team performance.
What you’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Key Account Management, Business Development, Sales, Customer Relationship, or Customer Support, preferably within internet companies or e-commerce.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and drive the team to accomplish their set goals and plans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.Have Data-driven analytical thinking skills.
- Have presentation skills and good communication
- Ambitious, quick-thinking, proactive in problem-solving, enjoys challenges, and able to work well under pressure.