Business Development Manager is mini CEO of a business unit which reports directly to head of division. This role is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, layout the strategies, build the business models, engage partnership, plan product roadmap, drive new customer acquisition, increase revenue and profit to ensure that the business has a strong growth and becomes successful. As a Business Development Manager, you will work closely with a dedicated cross functional team (squad) composed of members from various departments such as: Product Development, Sales, Marketing and Operation.
- Grow the restaurant solution business unit including Wongnai POS and Wongnai Merchant app, and other related products in the ecosystem.
- Develop business plan and strategic plan including business objective, target, key tasks, goals and action plans
- Drive the business and product to achieve KPI and goals in terms of financials such as sales, revenue, profit and non-financial such as user acquisition, retention, and satisfaction.
- Reinforce the growth and sustainability into the business through new innovation, product-market fit, new product and service development
- Develop the market, consumers and competitors analysis, catch up with business trends to identify new business opportunities
- Maintain relationship with partners and find new potential partners to enhance LINE MAN Wongnai business ecosystem