Business Development Manager is a mini-CEO of a business unit. As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will report directly to the CEO. This role is responsible for identifying new financial service business opportunities in the LINE MAN Wongnai ecosystem, developing strategies, building business models, forming partnerships, and owning the P&L of the Financial Service business unit. As a Business Development Manager, you will work closely with a dedicated cross functional team (squad), composed of members from various departments including but not limited to Product Development, Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
- Identify business opportunities, formulate business plan, including key tasks, goals, and action plans, and implement those plans to drive growth in financial services business unit
- Drive the business and product to achieve OKR and goals in terms of financials, such as revenue and profitability, and non-financials, such as user penetration and satisfaction.
- Reinforce growth and sustainability into the business through initiating new innovation, fine-tuning product-market fit, and conducting new product and service development.
- Develop the Market Analysis, including both consumer behavior and competitor analysis, to catch up with current market trends and adapt those trends to the business
- Build partnerships and maintain relationships with partners to collaborate on financial product offerings to ensure continuous development and product success