What you’ll do:
- Identify business opportunities, formulate business plans/strategies, including key tasks, goals, and action plans, and ensure those plans are implemented to drive growth for LINE MAN Wongnai.
- Conduct research on user behavior and competitor analysis to understand market trends and adapt them to the business.
- Provide consultation to internal teams and management on growth and sustainability of the business, fine-tuning product-market fit, and conducting new product and service development.
- Occasionally execute special tasks as a project manager when requested by the CEO.
- Monitor and control project performance at a top level.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field (Master degree is preferred)
- Proven track record (5+ years) in business strategy, PMO, with Background in top management consulting firm.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to convey complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Project management skills and experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Profound understanding of market trends, competitive landscapes, and industry dynamics.