What you’ll Need:
- Entrepreneurship: Demonstrates a track record of successfully driving product and business development from ideation to execution. Proven ability to validate market viability, develop compelling products or business models, and achieve scalable growth.
- Problem-solving: Adaptability to navigate and thrive in a dynamic business environment, always eager to overcome obstacles and tackle complex business challenges.
- Grit: Demonstrates an unwavering commitments, strong work ethic and perseverance, willing to put in the extra effort, going above and beyond what is expected to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Industry Experience: Having experience in the restaurant industry is a plus.
- Strategic: Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to identify market opportunities, set clear objectives, and devise effective strategies. Ability to navigate a rapidly evolving industry and adapt strategies accordingly.
- Leadership: Strong communication and collaboration skills. Ability to inspire, motivate, and empower teams to achieve individual and collective goals.
- Data-Driven: Demonstrates expertise in data analysis and interpretation at a business leader level, leveraging insights to make informed decisions backed by experience.