Business Development Manager (Messenger)
- Initiate and build partnership with the potential users, relevant industry partners for messenger business (On-demand delivery).
- Develop acquisition strategy with execution as well as monitoring project progress to achieve acquisition targets.
- Initiate project, marketing campaign, and business consult to scale partnership network.
- Serve as a primary contact and relationship manager for LINE MAN messenger partner to create deal/promotion
- Strategically craft business model, operation flow and financial flow
- Closely collaborate with external and internal team members to ensure the project timeline.
- Track and evaluate data and prepare performance reports providing recommendations.
- Analyze data, planning, monitoring, reports of campaign results and provide business, product, marketing implications.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, sales experience or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to work independently to find the solution with minimal guidance from the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related discipline preferred.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Work from home
or anywhere MacBook
provided for everyone No cap on
your annual leave Barista service
available daily Afterwork beer
available daily Yearly company