What you'll do:
- Serve as a primary contact and relationship manager for LINE MAN Business Partners clients sector to create deal/promotion to serve LINE MAN monthly campaign theme
- Drive business and product success by achieve the company OKR and goals in terms of sales, revenue, profit, product and campaign performance
- Spearhead the growth of Business Partners clients sector
- Develop client analysis, identify root cause, and propose strategic plan and solutions to SMB clients - delivered through monthly campaign, media products and managed services
- Monitor media and merchant campaign performance to achieve client’s expectations
- Coordinate efficiently with cross functional team to deliver the top satisfactory service to clients also involving in evolution of products and solutions by providing valuable market feedback
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Analyze data, reports of campaign results and provide business, product, marketing implications
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 3 years in business development operations, e-commerce, ad-tech/martech, digital marketing solutions covering both campaign and media performance, or sales & marketing fields
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Digital Marketing, or any related field.
- Ability to contribute at both strategic and tactical levels
- Strong analytic skill, communication and presentation skill (both writing and speaking), and negotiation skill.
- Methodical, well-organized, detail-oriented with proven ability to balance multiple priorities, and result oriented