- Create strategy, set up monthly KPI and policy for field team and ensure that the strategy are effectively adopted
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the BD Team and other stakeholder.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- Manage the business development team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily sales performance metrics.
- Minimum of 3 years in business development operations and strategic planning
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development strategies
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Expert in negotiation skills/experience.
- Skilled in conducting territory analysis and planning.
- Excellent written and spoken English