What you’ll Do
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Analyze the root cause of issues and churn
- Check up new customers after using 3 month, 6 month
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors
What you’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (fresh graduate are welcome)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well under pressure and in team
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Good command of English