Life at LINE MAN WONGNAI
- Process and post journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Review workflows and process receipts and payments.
- Handle tax computations and operations: VAT, WHT, CIT and other tax return operations.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with month-end/year-end closings and prepare financial reports.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in accounting or related fields.
- At least 2-year experience in accounting.
- Good skills in Excel.
- Strong attention to detail with good skill of reconciliation.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Excel functions like Pivot Table, VLookUp, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to meet deadline, self-managed and processes the ability to handle tasks with speed and
- Positive attitude, pleasant personality, energetic and service minded.