To be considered for this program, you must:
- Be able to join the program at least 2 months
- Be able to join the program with in any period of 1 Jan - 31 Dec 2023
- Be able to join the program as an internship or Co-operative education program
What you'll do:
- Design and develop native user applications interface with the latest technologies on iOS.
- Improve code quality and boost the productivity in specific feature for users
- Brainstorm and initiate ideas to apply new ways and technologies for the system in charge.
What you’ll Need:
- Have proficient knowledge and an in-depth understanding of Data Structure, Algorithm, OOP, Coding, Design Patterns, other Best Practices.
- Able to work well with others in fast pacing environment.
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things.
- Able to use Swift language to develop programs proficiently and can work with Objective-C language code.
- Good understanding of OOP, UIKit, Auto Layout.
- If you are familiar with Software Architecture with MVVM, Reactive Programming is preferable.
- If you are familiar with Libraries / Tools such as Alamofire, Realm, Gloss, RxSwift, Fastlane is preferable.