What you’ll Need:
- At least 3 years of work experience related to marketing, business development and sales.
- Direct experience in field work especially with restaurants, consumers and agencies is advantageous.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related fields
- Proficient with computers and basic programs such as Microsoft Office and Google Sheet
- A good personality with negotiation, sales, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of people and speed of work.
- Able to travel in a team or alone. The destinations may change monthly according to the teams’ goals.
- Able to drive. Candidates with personal cars will be highly considered.