What you’ll Do:
As the Head of Product, Food, you are responsible for:
- Team mentorship and hiring: Lead and coach a team of Food product managers, and create opportunities for them to grow and thrive
- Product leadership: Define, own and execute your product strategy and roadmap for Food
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, preparing return-on-investment analysis, and establishing timeline
- Work collaboratively with engineering, business, marketing, operations, UX, and other cross-functional teams to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Provide product ownership of service, from tracking, analyzing, and reporting of key metrics to ongoing service improvement
What you’ll Need:
- Experience shipping impact and joy in consumer-facing apps
- 5-7 years of product management experience, and 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience in product management, driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy and monetization
- Experience of managing project or exposure to the end-to-end project lifecycle
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Data-driven decision making and prioritization
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and willing to contribute to the commitment of team goal
- Excellent cross-functional project management, problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal and communication
- Proficient written and verbal communication skill, making less room for misinterpretations among team
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments, excited about finding innovative solutions to complex problems, and driving projects from start-to-finish.
It’d be Great if you have:
- A technical degree in computer science, software engineering, data science, or analytical degree in economics, statistics or related fields.
- Entrepreneurial experience.